Tips for Healthy Kids
- Remember to eat 5 fruits or vegetables a day!
- Play a game or sport for 30 minutes every day!
- Drink lots of milk to keep your bones healthy!
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night so you feel awake the next morning!
- Invite your friends over to play a game like volleyball, basketball, or tag (Remember to ask your parents first if your friends can come over)!
- Eat a healthy breakfast to start your day right!
- Choose healthy snacks like granola bars, fruit, or vegetables!
- Drink lots of water!
- Remember to brush your teeth at least 2 times a day (usually after each meal)!
- Don't eat sugary foods like candy and cookies too often!