Welcome to Kidville, Maple Lake’s leading childcare program for children in preschool - 6th grade. High quality care has been shown to not only provide a safe place for children and help working families, but also to increase academic achievement and improve school attendance. Kidville is a balanced, high quality program which includes opportunities for recreation, social skill development, basic skills reinforcement and academic enrichment. Participating children have many opportunities to provide input into the types of activities that are available as well as the physical environment created at Kidville.
2016-2017 School Year Program
- Convenient for Parents!
- Safe for all kids!
- Located at Maple Lake Elementary in the Northwest Corner of the school
- Open 6:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. Monday– Friday
- Providing care and enrichment for children Preschool– 6th grade
- Preschool children must be registered for Wee Irish Preschool, 3 years of age, and toilet trained to be enrolled in Kidville.
- Homework Helpers, computer lab
- Encourages creativity, builds self - esteem and confidence, teaches cooperation, and promotes positive behavior and socialization skills
- Offers a variety of activities; including crafts, gym time, science, building, outdoor play and much more!
- Registration must be received 2 weeks prior to starting
Coordinator: Lori Greenlun
320-963-6415- Kidville Direct Line
320-963-5991- Community Education and Service Office - Maple Lake